Our low cost package for you
Have you been meaning to sort out your pensions? Do they need explaining? Not sure how they’re performing? Would you like all your pension pots in one fully managed portfolio?
* Be aware of the small print because some providers may have extra hidden charges for changing your income amount, switching funds, additional statements or early exit penalties.
Benefit from an award winning service
We have teamed up with Royal London who can provide just the help you need through our award winning, low-cost essentials pensions range:
- Awarded the coveted Chartered Financial Planner status
- Low cost, high quality personal pension plan from 0.75% ongoing total charge
- Award winning with proven track record – Pension Provider of the Year 4 years running. 5 Star service award for the last 6 years.
- Financial strength of being the largest mutual life and pensions company in the UK
- Fully flexible with income options for policy holders and death benefit options for their dependants
- Release the tax free element of your pension
- Governed range of funds that offers an investment that is portfolio managed, regularly reviewed and clearly matched to your attitude to risk
- A personalised suitability report will be provided giving you advice tailored to your specific circumstances
How do I get started?
Before you continue, you must:
- Be aged 55 or over
- Be a permanent UK resident
- Have a minimum pension transfer value £50,000
With Pension Drawdown and Royal London it’s easy to bring your pensions and other investments into one easy-to-use online account. You simply contact us with your personal details and information about your existing pensions that you would like to transfer in from other providers and we’ll take care of the rest.
You can transfer SIPPs, personal pensions and most workplace pensions as long as you haven’t started to take income from them – known as ‘drawdown’. We can also accept transfers of defined benefit, or ‘final salary’, workplace pensions but please contact us separately about these.
How long does it take?
Most pension transfers will take no longer than 3-4 weeks to complete but some of the more complex cases may take a little longer, around 2-3 months. Once we know more about your circumstances, we will be in a better position to give you more accurate timescales.
Our set up fee is only £1,000 or 1% whichever is higher. We will check any exit fees and existing guarantees with your current pension providers to make sure you do not lose any benefits as a result of transferring.
I can't find my pension information - what should I do?
This is a common occurrence; the government provides a handy Pension Finder service for just these occasions.
Why use us?
- We have Chartered Financial Planner status which is an internationally recognisable benchmark of quality and ethical practice for professionals involved in giving financial advice. We are committed to continuing professional development
- The Pension Drawdown Company has been helping customers manage their pension funds for nearly 20 years
- A very experienced team with combined experience of 130 years between us
- We provide a friendly and efficient service, aimed at giving you all the information you need and expert advice on your pension options
- Recommendations are based on your individual circumstances and needs
- You will be shown the aims and benefits of products along with the level of risk
- Initial discussion is free and without obligation
- Client, Marcus Sheldon said 'It has been one of the best decisions in my life to entrust my 40 years of pension contributions to The Pension Drawdown Company’
Please note that if you wish to take advantage of this low cost Essentials Range proposition then the provider will be Royal London.
The value of investments and income from them may go down. You may not get back the original amount invested.
A pension is a long term investment. The fund value may fluctuate and can go down. Your eventual income may depend on the size of the fund at retirement, future interest rates and tax legislation.
Information is based on our current understanding of taxation legislation and regulations. Any levels and bases of, and reliefs from taxation, are subject to change.