Our bespoke package for you
The Bespoke Range offers a full active management service with access to the whole of the market, fully utilising our Chartered independent resources and expertise to optimise investment returns and minimise risk.
Why go Bespoke with us?
The Pension Drawdown Company is a whole of market, independent Chartered Financial Planners. We have been Independent Financial Advisors since 1996 and Pension Drawdown Specialists for over 15 years.
Did you know?
We don’t just do Pensions, we offer a full service proposition and also advise on ISAs and other investments. invest with us page.
How do I get started?
With The Pension Drawdown Company it is easy to bring your pensions and other investments into one actively managed portfolio. You simply contact us with your personal details and information about your existing pensions that you would like to transfer in from other providers and we’ll work with you to take care of the rest.
You can transfer SIPPs, personal pensions and most workplace pensions as long as you haven’t started to take income from them – known as ‘drawdown’. We can also accept transfers of defined benefit, or ‘final salary’, workplace pensions but please contact us separately about these.
How long does it take?
Most pension transfers will take no longer than 3-4 weeks to complete but some of the more complex cases may take a little longer, around 2-3 months. Once we know more about your circumstances, we will be in a better position to give you more accurate timescales.
Our set up fee is typically 1%-2% or a minimum of £1000 whichever is higher. We will check any exit fees and existing guarantees with your current pension providers to make sure you do not lose any benefits as a result of transferring.
I can't find my pension information - what should I do?
This is a common occurrence; the government provides a handy Pension Finder Service for just these occasions.
Why use us?
- We have achieved the Chartered Financial Planner status which is an internationally recognisable benchmark of quality and ethical practice for professionals involved in giving financial advice.
- We are a whole of market independent chartered firm and have been helping customers manage their pension funds for nearly 20 years.
- We are committed to continuing professional development and have a very experienced team with combined experience of 130 years between us.
- We provide a friendly and efficient service, aimed at giving you all the information you need and expert advice on your pension options.
- Initial discussion is free and without obligation.
- Client, Marcus Sheldon said 'It has been one of the best decisions in my life to entrust my 40 years of pension contributions to The Pension Drawdown Company’
The value of investments and income from them may go down. You may not get back the original amount invested.
A pension is a long term investment. The fund value may fluctuate and can go down. Your eventual income may depend on the size of the fund at retirement, future interest rates and tax legislation.
Information is based on our current understanding of taxation legislation and regulations. Any levels and bases of, and reliefs from taxation, are subject to change.